- Frame is die cast alloy
- The cone is a special formula of pulp and glass fiber. The depth of the cone is rather shallower with reinforcement ribs for better reproduction of low-frequency.
- Surround and spider are stiffer to increase the mechanical stiffness
- The cone is treated with inflammation resistant agent
- The diameter of the voice coil is 4-inch edge wound with flat copper wire on a Kapton former.
- The magnet is made from y30 high flux strontium ferrite weights 10.75kgs
Technical Specifications and diagrams (See below)
Chick here for product QU-218B